Production of the SMA Sunny Boy and Sunny Central solar inverters is underway in Ontario. These residential, commercial and utility-scale devices are being assembled by Celestica, a global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions, to meet Ontario’s microFiT and FiT domestic content requirements.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013