Suntech Power will introduce the STP250S-20/Wd+ ‘BlackPearl,’ a new generation high-efficiency module, at Intersolar Europe 2011. Powered by a new generation of crystalline silicon cells, the BlackPearl modules achieve up to 15.2% conversion efficiency. This is approximately 10% more power than conventional polycrystalline products.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Camera system from VITRONIC provides retrofit solar cell colour classification - May 30th, 2013
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013