Yamaichi Electronics has developed a new photovoltaic junction box for crystalline solar modules for the ‘Y-Sol’ product family. The new, cost-effective ‘Eco-Si’ junction box uses hermetic sealed over-molding technology to provide greater sealing and long-life, even in extreme conditions. Yamaichi is presenting the technology at Intersolar Europe 2011, in Hall C3, Booth 533.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013
- Huntsman develops a new encapsulating system for PV Inverters - April 18th, 2013