Somont, a company within the Meyer Burger Group has developed a new soldering table for the semi-automatic connection of solar cells. The new tabletop system is claimed to allow module manufacturers to save valuable time and costs, enabling effective verification of solar cells, soldering strips, flux, pastes without having to interrupt production for evaluation and testing.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013
- Huntsman develops a new encapsulating system for PV Inverters - April 18th, 2013