Unique Solutions, a division of Unique Solar Bremen, has launched its new module inspection system ‘LazySusan.’ The inspection unit can be used to check complete modules for damage, as in damaged fingers or busbars, cracks and ineffective cell areas. Unique Solutions has constructed a mobile testing unit called which can be transported by mini van to every location required.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013