As the solar industry prepares to meet in San Francisco in three week’s time, at the 2nd CSP Plant Optimization Summit (7-8 September), Zhiwen Ma, Senior Engineer at NREL, has been speaking to CSP Today about his recent research into supercritical-CO2 for CSP. Ma is scheduled to present his paper on this at the conference, in which he outlines the main advantages of Super-critical CO2 when compared to conventional steam rankine cycles.
Last 5 posts in Concentrating Solar Power
- South Africa Update: New CSP allocation in round three of the REIPPP - June 19th, 2013
- South Africa - a key solar power market for Fresnel? - June 17th, 2013
- SEGS experience suggests that CSP will age gracefully - June 6th, 2013
- Market potential of CSP in the mining industry worldwide - June 5th, 2013
- Tamil Nadu CSP Pilot Project - June 3rd, 2013