Malaysia’s potential for renewable energy generation is substantial. Its equatorial location is superb for solar, and its extensive tropical forests can supply large quantities of biomass. Hydropower already plays a significant part of the nation’s energy mix, particularly on the island of Borneo, and mini-hydropower from streams and rivers has boosted the electricity supply in rural areas.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013