LONDON – October 25, 2011 (Investorideas.com renewable energy/green newswire) Last week PV Insider spoke to Joseph Hudgins of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) about the drivers behind thin film investment decisions and how the Indian PV market can take off.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Chinese Solar Stocks Alert: LDK, STO, TSL, YGE on the Run - June 17th, 2013
- Renewable Energy Stock Alert: Codexis (CDXS) Gains 27% on news of scale-up of cellulosic sugars from non-food biomass - June 14th, 2013
- Electric Car Stock Alert: ECOtality (Nasdaq:ECTY) Raises $8.19 Million in Private Placement - June 13th, 2013
- ROBERT REDFORD CALLS ON PRESIDENT TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE NOW WITH LIMITS ON POWER PLANT CARBON POLLUTION - June 11th, 2013
- Electric Car Stocks Alert: Vestar Installs ECOtality (Nasdaq:ECTY) Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - June 10th, 2013