STRAMA-MPS, a German based global operating testing and handling equipment supplier has introduced its third generation ‘ProMoSim evo³’, LED-based sun simulator for improved solar cell testing that includes quality checks, high precision IV curve measurement and steady state light soaking and cell degradation measurements.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Camera system from VITRONIC provides retrofit solar cell colour classification - May 30th, 2013
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013