Interview by Rikki Stancich
CSP Today: The Standard Bank has underwritten several PV projects participating in the Renewable Energy IPP procurement process. Why didn't the bank back any CSP projects?
Alastair Campbell: We did pitch on a couple of CSP projects, but were unable to secure a role.
CSP Today: Will the Standard Bank likely underwrite any CSP projects going forward?
Last 5 posts in Concentrating Solar Power
- South Africa Update: New CSP allocation in round three of the REIPPP - June 19th, 2013
- South Africa - a key solar power market for Fresnel? - June 17th, 2013
- SEGS experience suggests that CSP will age gracefully - June 6th, 2013
- Market potential of CSP in the mining industry worldwide - June 5th, 2013
- Tamil Nadu CSP Pilot Project - June 3rd, 2013