After the rapid expansion of the U.S. PV market in the last few years, the U.S. solar industry is likely heading for a period of slower growth. Our recent analysis of the PV market in each of the 50 U.S. states shows that contrary to many hopes the U.S. market will not be able to provide immediate respite to all those manufacturers that are suffering from the current over-capacity and margin squeeze.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013