For the past two years, the renewable energy industry was able to take advantage of a powerful financial vehicle, namely the 1603 Grant in Lieu of Tax Credit that was offered to developers of qualifying projects. But with the grant set to expire at the end of 2011, many are wondering how the industry will fare without it.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013