Interview by Rikki Stancich
CSP Today: Can you provide a brief overview of Renovalia's solar thermal Stirling dish technology?
Jaime Galobart: Renovalia Energy’s CSP-3000 Concentrating Solar Thermal system concentrates sunlight, using a proprietary dish parabola (impact resistant glass on a light-weight steel structure), onto a 3 kW free-piston Stirling engine to generate clean, emissions free electricity.
Last 5 posts in Concentrating Solar Power
- South Africa Update: New CSP allocation in round three of the REIPPP - June 19th, 2013
- South Africa - a key solar power market for Fresnel? - June 17th, 2013
- SEGS experience suggests that CSP will age gracefully - June 6th, 2013
- Market potential of CSP in the mining industry worldwide - June 5th, 2013
- Tamil Nadu CSP Pilot Project - June 3rd, 2013