Interview by Rikki Stancich
CSP Today: In 2011 Rioglass Solar opened a headquarters in Arizona. Which US projects are you currently supplying?
Jordi Villanueva: The Arizona facility is our third production unit. Currently we are supplying Abengoa’s Solana project and we will also supply mirrors for its Mojave Solar project.
CSP Today: Can you comment on how uncertainty surrounding US renewable energy policy is affecting suppliers like Rioglass Solar?
Last 5 posts in Concentrating Solar Power
- South Africa Update: New CSP allocation in round three of the REIPPP - June 19th, 2013
- South Africa - a key solar power market for Fresnel? - June 17th, 2013
- SEGS experience suggests that CSP will age gracefully - June 6th, 2013
- Market potential of CSP in the mining industry worldwide - June 5th, 2013
- Tamil Nadu CSP Pilot Project - June 3rd, 2013