Date: 2012-02-12, 10:24PM PST
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Sales/ Business Development — Regional, United States and North America
As director of sales for the Western region, you are responsible and accountable for managing key customer relationships, developing customer potential and maximizing revenue and margin opportunities. This includes the complete business and operational relationship with focus on the delivery design process: Demand creation, demand supply planning, project management, and demand fulfillment and care phases. The director of sales will create and execute the account’s specific strategy. They will be responsible for efficiency of operations, the market position as well as the continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Sourcing, profiling and management of customers according to NESL’s sales and marketing strategy for United States and North America.
• Developing and creating customer opportunities with targeted customers that meet NESL’s timing, revenue and margin requirements.
• Monitor and support any customer strategic projects.
• Oversee and update customer’s sales network and provide training where necessary.
• Responsible for relationship management and customer intimacy at all levels of the nominated account’s organization. Ownership and responsibility for creating excellent relationships with the account’s board and its top level employees.
• Coordinate activities and communication between nominated account and NESL’s Order Processing, Product Planning, Technical Customer Service and Marketing departments
• Work with other departments to provide forecasting and modeling information
• Managing outside sales and develop sales network
• 2-3 years sales/ business development experience in energy market. Solar sales is a must.
• Engineering degree (Electronic, Electrical or Business), project financing and management
• Knowledge of photovoltaic technologies and systems.
• Ability to manage, and successfully win high value, complex bid situations as well as the successful control of the delivery situation and its quality requirements.
• Excellent communication skills. Chinese mandarin speaking and writing are a plus.
• Team player, able to work in a multi-functional environment on an international scale.
• Seasoned interaction and effective communication skills, able to impact across all levels of an organization internally as well as externally.
• Must show a sharp intellect and excellent analytic skills to understand customer needs, vision and strategy as well as mode of operations and financial metrics connected with its short and long-term perspectives.
• Able to combine short and long-term goals and opportunities into viable phased business
propositions and mutual win-win setups.
How to Apply
Please send your application in English to email@example.com including your CV and cover letter.
About NESL USA
NESL USA, is a fast growing, leading producer of solar energy products (www.neslusa.com) located in Portland, Oregon. Its leading edge R&D, manufacturing and quality assurance processes are state of the art and meet or exceed all global standards. NESL USA is growing fast and is looking for smart, experienced, innovative, energetic team players to work closely with colleagues from around the world.
Location: Tualatin, OR
Compensation: Base + Commision, Health, Dental, Vision Care
Last 5 posts in Solar Buzz
- Simple Solar Cooker From Pizza Box - March 4th, 2013
- Jobs In Solar: Energy Sales, Entry-Mid Level ($20-60K) (Orange County C) - February 5th, 2013
- DIY: Cleaning Your Solar Panels - January 21st, 2013
- Using the Spectrum to Improve Solar Efficiency - December 29th, 2012
- Fun Educational Solar Transformer Toy - December 28th, 2012