LAS VEGAS, NV – March 16, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy newswire) SALAMON GROUP, INC. (OTCQB:SLMU) (“Salamon” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Sunlogics Power, its wholly owned subsidiary, has become the senior creditor of DayStar Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:DSTI), a solar energy company that has developed thin film CIGS deposition technology.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stock Q&A with CEO of XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Discussing Paradigm Shift in Solar Industry - May 22nd, 2013
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013