LAS VEGAS, NV – April 12, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy newswire) Salamon Group, Inc. (OTCQB: SLMU) a leading edge green energy company, is pleased to announce that it has retained NCP Northland Capital Partners, Inc. (NCP) as the company’s investment banker. NCP will assist with the Company’s next round of financing, as well as, advise and assist with its needs including transitioning to more senior exchanges such as the NASDAQ and TSX.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Chinese Solar Stocks Alert: LDK, STO, TSL, YGE on the Run - June 17th, 2013
- Renewable Energy Stock Alert: Codexis (CDXS) Gains 27% on news of scale-up of cellulosic sugars from non-food biomass - June 14th, 2013
- Electric Car Stock Alert: ECOtality (Nasdaq:ECTY) Raises $8.19 Million in Private Placement - June 13th, 2013
- ROBERT REDFORD CALLS ON PRESIDENT TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE NOW WITH LIMITS ON POWER PLANT CARBON POLLUTION - June 11th, 2013
- Electric Car Stocks Alert: Vestar Installs ECOtality (Nasdaq:ECTY) Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - June 10th, 2013