A Silicon Valley company’s plan to start a solar equipment prototyping service is running up against a June deadline to secure a critical funding from the Pacific Gas & Electric Co., which is seeking regulatory approval to use ratepayers’ money for the plan.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013