Schueco has launched an up-rated version of its ProSol TF module, claiming a 30% increase in electrical output over its standard offering. The new thin-film module, ProSol TF+, is a tandem junction module capable of being customized for a range of BIPV applications.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013