This May 13th through the 17th ’12 the World Renewable Energy Forum will take place in Denver, CO at the Colorado Convention Center. The event features the American Solar Energy Society’s National Solar Conference in conjunction with the World Renewable Energy Congress.
Speakers from around the world will be hosting topic specific conferences such as advancements in renewable energy technologies: Concentrating Solar Power, Biomass, Solar Cooking, Solar Hot Water, Water & Hydro Power, Energy Storage Systems, Grid Integration, etc.
There will also be a marketing conference where financing and workforce development will be featured topics. No advancement happens without financing and learning how to market new technologies.
Because Denver is hosting the forum there will be a special conference by the Colorado Renewable Energy Society entitled “Showcase Colorado.”
Speakers include Energy Secretary Steven Chu, Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper and Santiago Seage CEO of Abengoa Solar among other notables.
Below is a short video introduction to the topics that will be discussed at the conference.
More details at the World Renewable Energy Forum site.
Last 5 posts in Solar Buzz
- Simple Solar Cooker From Pizza Box - March 4th, 2013
- Jobs In Solar: Energy Sales, Entry-Mid Level ($20-60K) (Orange County C) - February 5th, 2013
- DIY: Cleaning Your Solar Panels - January 21st, 2013
- Using the Spectrum to Improve Solar Efficiency - December 29th, 2012
- Fun Educational Solar Transformer Toy - December 28th, 2012