teamtechnik is to debut its new stringer system at SNEC PV 2012. The ‘STRINGER TT1200 HS’ is claimed to solder crystalline solar cell strings in a 2.5 second cycle on just one track. Compared to its previous model throughput has been boosted by 200 cycles and is claimed to currently be the fastest single-track stringer system on the market.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013