Investors can appear downright hostile to the idea of putting money in solar manufacturing these days, but their attitude toward the business of financing and installing solar panels is another story. So, the Thursday announcement that Clean Power Finance has created a $300 million residential solar fund serves as the latest reminder as to who are the darlings of investors these days.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013