BIPV comprises a group of solar PV technologies that are built into (instead of installed onto) the host structure and may actually replace some building materials (such as windows or roof shingles). BIPV’s potential to seamlessly integrate into the building envelope holds aesthetic appeal for architects, builders, and real estate holders, and this has been one of its principal sources of attraction in its three-decade lifespan.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013