DANBURY, Conn. – May 8, 2012 (Investorideas.com Renewable Energy Newswire) FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCEL), a leading manufacturer of ultra-clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants, today announced that the delivery schedule of the previously announced 70 megawatt (MW) order with POSCO Energy will be accelerated to meet growing demand in Asia for ultra-clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: JA Solar (Nasdaq:JASO)Unveils New Cypress Module Series - May 14th, 2013