The world’s first solar-geothermal power plant was commissioned last week in Stillwater, Nevada with the completion of a 24-MW solar PV plant developed by Enel Green Power. It is strategically positioned next to Enel’s existing 60-MW geothermal plant to increase power production and resource predictability.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013