BT Imaging has launched the next-generation iLS-W2 for on-the-fly photoluminescence (PL) inspection of wafer quality; the all-new iS-G1 for inline cast mono grain inspection; a new automation unit, the iQ, that houses the iLS-W2 and/or iS-G1 so that existing production lines can be upgraded; and, the QS-W2, a fully integrated inspection tool that can automatically sort wafers. With this suite of tools, wafer makers and fully integrated PV manufacturers can inspect every wafer in production and understand its electrical performance before they make it into a cell, thereby commanding premium pricing for wafers and cells.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013
- Huntsman develops a new encapsulating system for PV Inverters - April 18th, 2013