ANNAPOLIS, Md. – May 10, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy/green newswire) Clean Wind Energy Tower, Inc. (OTCBB:CWET) (the “Company”) announced today that on May 9th, 2012 the City Council of San Luis, Arizona voted unanimously in favor of zoning a parcel of land within the San Luis City limits for the construction of Clean Wind Energy’s innovative green renewable energy Downdraft Tower Facility.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stock Q&A with CEO of XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Discussing Paradigm Shift in Solar Industry - May 22nd, 2013
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013