Manz showcased its new equipment for wet-chemical processing of crystalline silicon solar cells at SNEC 2012 in Shanghai this May. The IPSG CEI 4800 is designed for chemical edge isolation (CEI) and phosphor silicate glass (PSG) post process removal. The tool is capable of handing 4800 wafers per hour and sold as a bundle with the Manz SpeedPicker for loading and unloading.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Camera system from VITRONIC provides retrofit solar cell colour classification - May 30th, 2013
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013