Whether the U.S. DOCs ruling recommending 31% tariffs on Chinese solar cells will have a positive impact on Taiwan’s solar cell industry, Maxim Group’s Aaron Chew responds confidently, “Without a shadow of a doubt.” Faced with 31% import tariffs on Chinese made solar cells, analysts say Chinese solar manufacturers are already turning to their neighbors across the Taiwan Straits to source solar cells.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013