Californians have sent nearly 60,000 messages asking the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) to ensure continued access to the state’s net metering program. That’s pretty impressive for a wonky policy that rarely sees the light of day outside of regulatory proceedings and hearing rooms.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013