Renewable energy-related asset securitization has been gaining a lot of traction lately as a number of key stakeholders from both the private and public sectors have been stepping up their collaborative efforts. To help frame the discussion and facilitate the creation of ratings-quality renewable energy asset pools, Standard and Poor’s (S&P) rating agency has recently produced high-level guidance on various possible risk factors in the potential securitization of renewable energy assets, cash flows, or loans.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013