It may come as a surprise to many, but Australia installed more solar power in the under-10 kW system size than Germany did in 2011. Australia set a similar accomplishment in 2010 too, and looks on track to do so again in 2012. So why aren’t we hearing more news about this fast growing segment of the Australian solar market?
Well, as far as headli
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013