Ramamoorthy Ramesh is a man in a hurry. As the director of the Department of Energy’s SunShot Initiative, he hears the clock ticking as the program inches toward its mission to slash the installed costs of solar 75 percent by the end of the decade.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013