NEW YORK – June 15, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy/green newswire) SunSi Energies Inc. (OTCQB:SSIE), today announced that Wendeng He Xie Silicon Co. Ltd, a SunSi subsidiary, has entered into a non-exclusive distribution agreement with TransPacific Energy Inc., a renewable energy company slated to become an affiliate of SunSi.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stock Q&A with CEO of XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Discussing Paradigm Shift in Solar Industry - May 22nd, 2013
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013