Vienna, Austria – June 19, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy/ green newswire) SEE ALGAE Technology GmbH , a leading developer of infrastructure for the commercial production of high-quality algae, announced today that it had signed an agreement to supply and install a 1 hectare “dual-use” algae production plant for Recife, Brazil-based Grupo JB, one of the leading bioethanol producers in Brazil.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stocks: JA Solar (Nasdaq:JASO) to Hold Annual General Meeting on June 28, 2013 - May 24th, 2013
- Solar Stock Q&A with CEO of XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Discussing Paradigm Shift in Solar Industry - May 22nd, 2013
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013