SAN ANTONIO – June 25, 2012 (Investorideas.com Mining Newswire) Nova Mining Corp. (OTCBB: NVMN) management celebrated the news from Barron’s on Saturday, in an article titled “Lithium Could Power Higher”, in which the author pointed out that lithium companies stand to be the winners in this new lithium supply shortage created by high consumer product demand.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Biofuel Stock Alert: Gevo (NASDAQ:GEVO) Gains over 22% on News of Resuming Commercial Production of Isobutanol - June 18th, 2013
- Chinese Solar Stocks Alert: LDK, STO, TSL, YGE on the Run - June 17th, 2013
- Renewable Energy Stock Alert: Codexis (CDXS) Gains 27% on news of scale-up of cellulosic sugars from non-food biomass - June 14th, 2013
- Electric Car Stock Alert: ECOtality (Nasdaq:ECTY) Raises $8.19 Million in Private Placement - June 13th, 2013
- ROBERT REDFORD CALLS ON PRESIDENT TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE NOW WITH LIMITS ON POWER PLANT CARBON POLLUTION - June 11th, 2013