Yesterday Governor John Lynch of New Hampshire signed a new bill into law that adds thermal renewable energy to the state’s renewable portfolio standard (RPS) currently set at 23.8 percent by 2025. The RPS requires that utilities incorporate at least 23.8 percent of renewable energy into their energy mixes by 2025.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013