LayTec has introduced a new in-line metrology system X Link that is designed to provide fast and accurate evaluation of the level of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) cross-linking directly after the module lamination process. It can be integrated in any c-Si or thin-film based solar module production line, and is claimed to offer 100% coverage for process and quality control.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013