Engineered Conductive Materials (ECM) has introduced a fast curing conductive adhesive, DB-1590 for use as a solder replacement in next-generation crystalline silicon solar modules using thinned silicon and/or plated bus bars. This material formulation has been optimized to provide improved conductivity and stability on various substrates when cured at 200°C.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013
- Huntsman develops a new encapsulating system for PV Inverters - April 18th, 2013