Edwards has launched the STP-iXR1606 series of magnetically-levitated turbo-molecular pumps (TMP) with a fully-integrated onboard controller. Edwards’ new TMP incorporates a new rotary design that delivers approximately 40% improvement in throughput at high gas flow rates and an increase of nearly 90% in maximum gas flow, compared to existing products.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013