Tom Cheney of Impress Labs spent little time stating the obvious — the solar industry has undergone a titanic shift in the past year. And the rest of the presenters who kicked off the first day of Intersolar North America in San Francisco detailed what the industry needs to do to get back on a sustainable course.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013