WASHINGTON, D.C. – July 12, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy newswire) The United Kingdom comes in first in a new energy efficiency ranking of the world’s major economies, followed closely by Germany, Japan, and Italy, according to the first-ever International Energy Efficiency Scorecard published today by the nonprofit American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE).
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stock Q&A with CEO of XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Discussing Paradigm Shift in Solar Industry - May 22nd, 2013
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013