Wastech Controls & Engineering offers heavy metal removal systems that treat rinse waters from plating lines used to add soldering contacts to PV wafers. These rinse waters are acidic in nature and contain heavy metals such as copper, nickel and tin. Heavy metal removal systems can be a batch or continuous flow system, using a combination of pH adjustment, precipitation, flocculation, clarification and filtration to remove heavy metal oxides.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013
- Huntsman develops a new encapsulating system for PV Inverters - April 18th, 2013