2BG S.r.l. is introducing a new technology in order to completely remove the use of silver paste from crystalline silicon solar cells backside, with the result of improved cell efficiency and a significant reduction in production cost. The research project started in 2010 through the collaboration with Rise Technology Srl, Italian company founded by researchers of La Sapienza University, Rome.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013
- Huntsman develops a new encapsulating system for PV Inverters - April 18th, 2013