Arizona Public Service (APS) changed how it selects new generation supply with a March 2012 filing; it will no longer use “least cost” as the dominant factor. Instead, it will diversify and distribute its generation eggs in many baskets. Not only that, APS will reduce carbon emissions and total water use, and has protected itself from potential future price spikes and volatility in the natural gas market.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013