SHANGHAI, China – July 30, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy newswire) JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq:JASO), one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high-performance solar power products, today announced that it entered into a share transfer agreement on July 23, 2012 with M.SETEK Co., Ltd., a polysilicon and solar wafer manufacturer in Japan controlled by AU Optronics Corp. (TAIEX:2409) (NYSE:AUO).
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: JA Solar (Nasdaq:JASO)Unveils New Cypress Module Series - May 14th, 2013
- Solar Stock Trading Alert; Canadian Solar (CSIQ) on the Run - May 10th, 2013