A physics researcher has developed a nanoparticle coating for solar panels. This coating helps maintain the panels efficiency and reduces maintenance and operation costs.
Last 5 posts in Science Updates
- Polymer-coated catalyst protects 'artificial leaf' - June 17th, 2013
- Producing cheaper and more flexible multiple thin crystalline silicon wafers - June 12th, 2013
- Testing artificial photosynthesis: Fully integrated microfluidic test-bed for solar-driven electrochemical energy conversion systems - June 10th, 2013
- Catalyst could jump-start e-cars, green energy - June 4th, 2013
- Organic polymers show sunny potential: Groundwork laid for block copolymer solar cells - May 29th, 2013