President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney put their differences on energy in stark relief with competing speeches from a center of wind power development and from coal country.
At a rally today in Oskaloosa, Iowa, Obama criticized Romney for calling the benefits of alternative energy “imaginary” and his running mate, Representative Paul Ryan, for labeling wind power a “fad.”
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013