August 15, 2012 (Investorideas.com newswire) TrendForce Manufacturers’ utilization rates have been on a decline as the market remained in slump, which in turn affect their inclination to carry out the contracts with suppliers.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Chinese Solar Stocks Alert: LDK, STO, TSL, YGE on the Run - June 17th, 2013
- Renewable Energy Stock Alert: Codexis (CDXS) Gains 27% on news of scale-up of cellulosic sugars from non-food biomass - June 14th, 2013
- Electric Car Stock Alert: ECOtality (Nasdaq:ECTY) Raises $8.19 Million in Private Placement - June 13th, 2013
- ROBERT REDFORD CALLS ON PRESIDENT TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE NOW WITH LIMITS ON POWER PLANT CARBON POLLUTION - June 11th, 2013
- Electric Car Stocks Alert: Vestar Installs ECOtality (Nasdaq:ECTY) Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - June 10th, 2013