August 16, 2012 (Investorideas.com newswire) Earth Policy Release – Wind power is the world’s leading source of renewable electricity, excluding hydropower, with 238,000 megawatts of capacity installed at the start of 2012.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: JA Solar (Nasdaq:JASO)Unveils New Cypress Module Series - May 14th, 2013
- Solar Stock Trading Alert; Canadian Solar (CSIQ) on the Run - May 10th, 2013